Its only when you step back to minutely review things that you spot bits ! ‘walking’ through the first plan to cover one of the wings undersides and I realised I had missed making and fitting two material landing ply plates around the bracing wire supports on both upper wings !
Quickly re-found the template and made two up last night. Fitted in place, feathered, treated with thinned polyurethane.
Then, as the covering will wrap around the wing tips I need to make sure the tips are a good ‘easy but tight’ fit so that the material doesn’t prevent a good fit.
A small amount of trimming was required and I reckon the material will make it a comfortable fit
The bolts showing upper right picture are for the small angle brackets I made to allow tips to be screwed on and so removable for later inspections.
Also covered last tailplane surface last night – ready for pinked edging now